NiZ Electrostatic Capacitive Keyboard 21Keys Numpad Programmable Multi-Media PBT Keycaps
The World's best Computer Numpad Ever! -- NiZ EC21-XLED
Compact! Reprogrammable! Electrostatic Switches! PBT Keycaps! Backlit!
These KEYWORDS which are only the NiZ EC21 can provide you!
- [HIGHT-SPEED CLICKING FEEDBACK, LOW DAMPING] The main scanning time of clicking is up to 0.4-0.6 millisecond. Once scanned, data will be sent to the host in a flash (equal to USB refreshing rate). The damping of every single is ultra low because of the unique self-lubricated structure, which will makes the typing extremely soft and comfortable. Besides, with patent of non-soldering hot-plugging static switch, no need to worry about the problem of elastic attenuation of your keyboard.
- [IMPORTED THICKER PBT KEYCAP - DURABLE & SILENT] The whole moving parts of NiZ are from POM of Polyplastics, with very low static and dynamic friction coefficient, you can get excellent smoothness from any input angle without using any grease. Completely silent structure design, built-in silica gel cover to maximally decrease the noise of typing.
- [ELECTROSTATIC CAPACITIVE SWITCH KEYS] Different from mechanical keyboard and membrane keyboard, NiZ is a electrostatic capacitive keyboard whose triggering is from the change of capacitance value made by the conic spring. Therefore, theoretically it doesn’t have life limitation, it’s extremely durable. With the cold light laser character on every single key, its using life will far beyond your expectation.
- [35g PRESSURE - FOCUS MORE ON YOUR HEALTH] The pressure grams of NiZ keyboard is 35g. Under this pressure, any long time working or gaming will not cause organic damage to the joints, which concentrates much more on the user’s joint health.
- [FULL ANTI-GHOSTING, ENTIRELY PROGRAMMABLE] NiZ EC21-XLED is a electrostatic capacitive keyboard with full anti-ghosting design. Just pressing keys as many as you can to do a test. You can customize all keys' function with the software provided ( windows OS ), trigger distance and sensitivity can also be debugged.